In addition to our specialities of life story interviews and writing, we offer some add-on services to help you finish your project. These story services include:
- Coaching to help you tell your own story
- Family story videos
- Photo restoration
- Digitizing photographs or documents
- Life story transcription services
- Classes to help you tell your story
Coaching session regular pricing:
We love coaching clients who have the spark to tell your story, but would like to collaborate on getting organized, storyboarding your tale. This is a cost-effective way to save a lot of learning curve. We will give you our best tools of the trade and let you pick our brain, packaged with a boost of encouragement. Please scroll down for pricing or click here to start a conversation about your project.
- One session: $107
- Package of 6 sessions:$97 per session.
Family story videos:
- Slide show videos:
- Once initial interviews are done, slide shows without voice narration cost: $195 for the first 2 minutes + $30 for each 30 seconds thereafter. Clients provide approximately 5 digitized high-resolution photographs for every 30-seconds of video. (Mate” this is a starting cost and many clients want additional help digitizing or gathering photos, or choosing custom options. This can increase the price.)
- For voice narration, add $40 for every 30 seconds of video by one a voice-over professional (we work with several).
- Produced videos:
- For other custom video work, please contact Evalogue.Life. Costs vary, but family story videos generally run from $250 to $450 per finished minute of video depending on whether filming is needed, and how much editing is involved.
- $29.95 for 1 photo or
- 5 for $99
- Click here to see examples and read details.
Digitizing photographs or documents:
- $0.25 each for quick scanning/digitizing
- $0.35 for medium resolution
- $0.50 for high resolution
There is generally a $25 minimum to have us digitize photos or documents.
Life story transcription services:
- We do transcription on a case-by-case basis. Please reach out to discuss your needs and the best approach for your project.
Take a class to tell your story
Taking a class is a cost-effective way to get inspiration and practical tools to tell your own story. Check out our current class offerings by clicking here:
Start a conversation with us:
Get our weekly email with tips to tell your story and the Sunday Edition. (Free, of course)