We have compiled our best family history interview questions into a free printable book. Print from home to give as a thoughtful, lovely gift along with doing the interview. Get it here:
Printable Question Book
Free download makes a great gift for parents or grandparents.
Easy steps to ask someone about their their life:
- Download the PDF book of questions and print it from home. It looks nice on cardstock.
- Insert the printouts into a 3-ring binder. Divider tabs will make it look polished.
- Conduct the family history interview with our questions and record the audio. If you need some help, get our free oral history tutorial (click here).
- Insert answers and write-ups into the binder to keep everything together.
What you need to do a family history interview:
- Digital Recorder or free app + 2. Questions + 3. Our free Oral History Tutorial
Need more help? We do family history interviews and write personal histories for a living. You can check out our services by clicking here, or contact us by clicking here.