Roundup pages of resources we mentioned in our classes:
List of talks – get the related slides
Here is the full list of talks we are giving. Click on the title for a quick form to receive an instant email with the slides and resources. (The links will go live after we present each day).
- Discover your family story with interviews and sources: Rachel and Mat Trotter. Wednesday February 26, 8:00 a.m.
- Oral History for Beginners – Interviewing is Key: Rhonda Lauritzen and Rachel J. Trotter, Wednesday, February 26, 3:00 p.m., Room 250. This class is also part of the RootsTech Virtual Pass.
- Picture This – Use Photos and Graphics in your Story: Valerie Elkins, Rachel J. Trotter and Rhonda Lauritzen. Thursday February 27, 8:00 a.m. Ballroom A.
- Discover your family story with interviews and sources: Free live stream! PH1092, Friday February 28, 8:00 a.m.
- Practical Tools for Family History Storytellers: Laura Hedgecock, Rhonda Lauritzen and Rachel J. Trotter Saturday February 29, 8:00 a.m. Ballroom A.
- Sensitive subjects – writing about the hard stuff: Note: we didn’t create a landing page for this class, so email us if you want the slides. Rhonda Lauritzen and Rachel J. Trotter. Saturday February 29, 3:00 p.m., Room 250)
- Use the shopping cart by clicking on the images below to be directed to the page for that service. You can purchase an instant gift certificate with the shopping cart and use the code “conference” upon checkout.
- Call us at (801) 917-4299
- Or contact us via email by using the form at the bottom of this page.
Click on each image below to read more about each service and buy.
If you would like to ask a question via email or request a call back, please fill out this form.